mercoledì 9 aprile 2014

A new view on London-town

Here I am, again! My goodness, one month is gone so quickly and I have been so busy I have forgotten to appear in my blog.


I hope you are all feeling well, now that spring is arrived.
I have had a lot of things to do for my new hole, but now I am settled and happy and ready to explore new corners of London.
The pictures in this post are taken from the Royal Observatory in the middle of Greenwich Park.
There's an amazing view from there, it's really breathtaking. You can see the O2 Arena, Canary Wharf buildings and loose yourself until the City, the Shard and, in the brightest days the London Eye also.
It seems to be the perfect way to welcome the warm months coming with London in your pocket!


E' passato un mese e sono stato così occupato con la mia nuova tana che mi sono dimenticato di apparire nel mio blog!
Spero stiate tutti bene ora che è arrivata anche la primavera. Io ho avuto davvero tanto da fare, ma ora sono sistemato, felice e pronto a godermi nuovi angoli di Londra!
le foto di questo post sono state scattate al Royal Observatory in pieno Greenwich Park.


C'è una vista fantastica da là, da togliere il fiato, si può vedere la O2 Arena, i palazzi di Canary Wharf e perdersi fino alla City, lo Shard e nei giorni più limpidi anche il London Eye.
Mi sembra il modo migliore per dare il benvenuto ai mesi più caldi, con Londra in tasca!



Nessun commento:

Posta un commento