sabato 23 agosto 2014

A Cupcake-affaire

Summer is made for memories to build and they can be related to places, people, feelings, sounds, food. And flavours that remain in your brain more than in your mouth.
So I will absolutely remember this summer for new cupcakes I have tasted.
It was a grey, fresh (uhm... cold I'd say) day and I was wandering in London-town when I suddenly met a bright lovely light-blue carriage full of inviting different cupcakes: Lola's cupcakes.
I immediately saw myself in my hole with some of those sweets and a cup of hot and warming tea. So I decided for 4 of them (the choice was not easy indeed!): the salted caramel, the black forest, the macadamia&dark chocolate, the cheese icing and I have to admit: this one has completely seduced me.
The cake is soft and fluffy, the mix of icing and jam, nuts and other flavours well balanced and really creative.
It's possible to choose between 2 different sizes, and -as a bear- I should have chosen the smallest, but I like challenges and I am a brave bear so I took the bigger ones. It's time to prepare the energy to face the colder season after all!
Well done Lola!
http://www.lolas-kitchen.co.uk/index.php

L'estate è fatta per i ricordi da costruire e possono provenire da luoghi, persone, sensazioni, suoni, cibo. E sapori che rimangono in testa molto più a lungo che fra i denti.
Così sono certo che ricorderò questa estate per aver provato nuovi cupcakes.
Era una giornata grigia e fresca (oserei dire proprio fredda!) e stavo vagando giù in città quando improvvisamente ho incontrato un carretto azzurro pieno di cupcakes tutti diversi e tanto invitanti: Lola's cupcakes.
Mi sono visto subito nella mia tana con alcuni di quei dolcetti e una tazza di te caldo.
Così mi sono deciso per 4 (scelta per niente facile!): caramello salato, foresta nera, noci di macadamia e cioccolato, copertura alla cheesecake, e devo ammettere quest'ultimo mi ha completamente sedotto.
Il tortino è assolutamente soffice e morbido, il mix di coperture e marmellate, frutta secca e altri ingredienti ben bilanciato e molto creativo.
Si può scegliere fra 2 dimensioni, e come orsetto avrei dovuto prendere i più piccolini, ma a me piacciono le sfide e sono molto coraggioso così ho preso i più grandi. E' tempo di preparare le energie per affrontare le stagioni più fredde dopo tutto.
Ben fatto Lola!
http://www.lolas-kitchen.co.uk/index.php

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento