domenica 23 novembre 2014

London Autumn best 5

Gosh it's Christmas time already.
How does it come time flies so fast in this city?
Well, it has been a wonderful autumn since the last time I wrote you and I have been doing a lot of funny, scary, interesting and lovely things. I'm a really active bear!
Some of them are not on anymore and it's a pity as they were really amazing, some of them are on their way so I will anticipate. So this is my "autumn14-chart". Enjoy!!!

1- Lord of the Dance - Dangerous Games at London Palladium: Michael Flatley's show was in London in September and October. I really couldn't miss it as it was a dream coming true and all my expectations were definitely satisfied. I really appreciated irish music and dance, the story and the epic final I had been watching on the dvd for years.A little melancholy appeared as Mr Flatley told about all the efforts put in this show since he started, but I can say they were worth it!

2- Autumn foliage in London parks. I think pictures talk by themselves. It's one of the best moments of the year and the parks shine of different sparkling colors.

3- London Dungeon: I visited it just between Halloween and Bonfire Night: is there a better moment for that? I was surprised in a positive way: you won't just walk along the justice systems and medieval torture of past London, you will really become part of the show assisting real scenes animated by a cast of actors who could play Shakespeare without any doubt! Thrilling surprises, rides, theatre and culture all mixed up to create a fantastic show. Once out you will appreciate the day-light and enjoy a "chocolate-torture" on the river ;)

4- Wicked: one of my best bear-friends came to visit me and we went to see Wicked at Apollo Victoria Theatre. The Wizard of Oz had a lot of secrets to reveal before Dorothy could discover his world. I really couldn't imagine it! Great cast and voices, special effects that will make you feel in a real-fantasy world so be prepared to defy gravity!

5- Last but not least: Paddington Bear coming to town! This winter will be all for Paddington movie, the famous lovely bear coming from Peru and facing a lot of adventures in London. The city is full of statues to find, like hidden gems to look for and I really enjoy going around to meet him and asking him suggestions about how to survive as a little bear in this wonderful and challenging town. Waiting for the movie I will try to find as many Paddington as I can! It will always be a pleasure to greet him!

So what's your favourite autumn London activity? Don't be shy and let me know!







2 commenti: